- → Odour
- → Ethylene oxide and other epoxides
- → Hydrogen sulphide and volatile organic sulphur compounds
- → Ammonia and amines
- → Acrylates, acetates and aldehydes
- → Organic and inorganic acids
- → Halogenated compounds
- → Alcohols and ketones
- → Aromatic compounds
- → Hydrocarbons (alkanes, alkenes, …)
- → Phenol
- → Other volatile compounds
- → Dust and particles
Over the last 30 years, Trevi has also gained experience in the abatement of specific gases that are not mentioned in the above list, such as C3H3N, DMF, ECH, B2H6, BCl3, PH3, SO2F2, COCl2, HCN, BF3, H3BO3, Si2H6, SiHCl3, SiCl4, SiF4 and ClO2.
we select the most suitable technique depending on the waste gas flow, the physicochemical characteristics of the target compound, the requested removal efficiency, …
Contact us with any questions or for more information.
Click here to see some of our projects.