- → Odour
- → Ethylene oxide and other epoxides
- → Hydrogen sulphide and volatile organic sulphur compounds
- → Ammonia and amines
- → Acrylates, acetates and aldehydes
- → Organic and inorganic acids
- → Halogenated compounds
- → Alcohols and ketones
- → Aromatic compounds
- → Hydrocarbons (alkanes, alkenes, …)
- → Phenol
- → Other volatile compounds
- → Dust and particles
Trevi nv often applies a wet dust collector for dust abatement. This is a fan-driven wet scrubber technique for the optimal removal of sticky or hygroscopic particles. We have completed several projects for the removal of solid chemicals (NaCl, AlCl3, …), cocoa powder, incineration residues, …
A venturi scrubber can also be used for this.
Contact us with any questions or for more information.
Click here to see some of our projects.