- → Odour
- → Ethylene oxide and other epoxides
- → Hydrogen sulphide and volatile organic sulphur compounds
- → Ammonia and amines
- → Acrylates, acetates and aldehydes
- → Organic and inorganic acids
- → Halogenated compounds
- → Alcohols and ketones
- → Aromatic compounds
- → Hydrocarbons (alkanes, alkenes, …)
- → Phenol
- → Other volatile compounds
- → Dust and particles
Volatile nitrogen compounds, such as ammonia (NH3), methylamine (MMA), trimethylamine (TMA) and dimethylaminopropylamine (DMAPA), can be found as relevant odorous compounds in several emissions from the chemical and bio-industry.
For the abatement of highly concentrated gas flows, Trevi has completed several projects based on the acid scrubber technique.
For the abatement of discontinuous emissions, a dispersion fan can be applied, provided that the pollutant concentration does not exceed the local emission limits.
Contact us with any questions or for more information.
Click here to see some of our projects.