- → Odour
- → Ethylene oxide and other epoxides
- → Hydrogen sulphide and volatile organic sulphur compounds
- → Ammonia and amines
- → Acrylates, acetates and aldehydes
- → Organic and inorganic acids
- → Halogenated compounds
- → Alcohols and ketones
- → Aromatic compounds
- → Hydrocarbons (alkanes, alkenes, …)
- → Phenol
- → Other volatile compounds
- → Dust and particles
The presence of alcohols and ketones may require a suitable abatement technique to prevent odour complaints and/or to meet the local emission limits.
For small gas flows, alcohols can be easily removed with a water scrubber, provided that the produced wastewater can be treated in a local WWTP. Under certain conditions, ketones may also be removed with a water scrubber.
Contact us with any questions or for more information.
Click here to see some of our projects.